“14th Five-Year Plan for the Implementation of Environmental Impact Assessment and Emission Permits”
On 2 April, the Ministry of Ecology and Environment (MEE) issued the “14th Five-Year Plan for the Implementation of Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) and Emission Permits”.
In 14th Five-Year Plan period, the MEE will continue to improve access to the ecological environment and further enhance the effectiveness of EIA in terms of prevention at source, including:
- Facilitating green development to a higher level ;
- to promote the green transformation and development of key industries;
- to strengthen the protection of ecosystems.
In the 14th Five-Year Plan period, the work on emission permits will further consolidate, including:
- to consolidate full coverage of emission permits;
- to promote the full linkage of the ecological and environmental management system;
- to strengthen the enforcement and supervision of emission permits.